Devon Railway Centre, near Tiverton, prides itself on offering a warm welcome and great value for money. It boasts a…Explore
We are open and look forward to seeing you!
Tucked away in the Devon countryside, yet only 5 minutes from the M5, Coldharbour Mill is one of the last surviving Victorian woollen mills and has been in production since 1979.
At Coldharbour Mill there is something for everyone!
What can I explore at Coldharbour Mill?
- Discover the story of power generation, looking at our waterways and waterwheel, steam engines, retort house and Chimney!
- Explore our factory floor learning about heritage spinning and weaving.
- See our World War Two Air raid shelter and discover what life was life for the employees of Fox Brothers.
- Kids can play the heart out in our outdoor play area!
- Learn about the social history of the Mill and the place it held within the Fox Brothers Trade.
- Relax at our Grist Mill Café Bar – grab a coffee, cake or snack and enjoy the beautiful waterside location.
- Stroll around our Mill Pond and Wildlife meadow discovering the flora and fauna of the Devon countryside.
Our site has good wheelchair access (more specific information on our website access page)
Dogs are welcome in our grounds and Café (on lead)