Welcome to Plymouth, Britain’s Ocean City. Plymouth is a vibrant waterfront city packed full of attractions Situated in one of…Explore
COVID-19 VIRUS UPDATE
For the safety of our staff and visitors due to COVID-19 we have made the decision to temporarily close.
We hope to welcome visitors back very soon.
Enjoy a fun filled family day out at Morwellham Quay, a Victorian village that comes a live, with hands on activities and interactive talks by costumed guides:
- Chocolate Making – make your own chocolate lolly
- Bakery – bake your own bread roll
- Rock Breaking – break open the ore to find copper
- Rope Making – turn the handles and help make rope
- School Lesson – become Victorian school children, learn about the punishments for misbehaving
- Mine Train – take the 40 minute train journey, along the beautiful river Tamar, before entering the George and Charlotte copper mine.*
Also try on Victorian clothes, pan for gold, explore the cottages or just enjoy the peaceful river setting.
The Ship Inn – restaurant/cafe, sells a selection of hot and cold food, drinks and homemade cakes.
Dogs are welcome, but are not allowed into the chocolate making of the bakery.
*Mine Train is an additional charge as not everyone is able to or wants to take the journey.