Peep, Peep - Just the ticket for those Thomas the Tank engine fans
Peep peep! Join Thomas & Friends for a day of family fun at the South Devon Railway. Take a train ride with Thomas, meet The Fat Controller and join Sodor Station Sweepers Rusty & Dusty for a trainload of excitement.
Plus lots more to enjoy including:
• Ride behind Thomas between Buckfastleigh and Totnes Riverside stations
• Watch Thomas mini shows and re-enactments
• See the “Magic Show”
• Visit the Imagination Station with balloon modelling and Thomas colouring fun
• Discover otters from around the world at the Otter Sanctuary
• Follow the Thomas Trail
• Ride on the miniature railway
• Watch the real steam trains on the garden railway
• Have your photo taken in the Selfie frame
Thomas and his friends will be visiting South Devon Railway for two weekends in 2021.
The first will be on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th July and the second on the 24th, 25th and 26th September 2021.
Please start your day at Buckfastleigh station, TQ11 0DZ, just off the A38, midway between Exeter and Plymouth. There’s free car parking at the station.
Event licensed by Thomas (Gullane) Ltd and © 2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited