Celebrate the Queen's Jubilee by making your own unique flower crown!
Join us for this exciting workshop, hosted by our talented gardener Rebecca Flay, and get creative with nature in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The workshop will include:
- a short tour of the gardens, highlighting the flowers that will be used
- creation of one flower crown per person using fresh or dried flowers from the Nectar Gardens at Quince Honey Farm (all materials required)
- refreshment (1 hot/cold drink)
- photo opportunity at our Queen’s Jubilee selfie-station, wearing your crowns!
- a 20% discount voucher for entry into the Full Attraction, valid between 6 June 2022 and 28 July 2022
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, age 16+
Please note, a mixture of fresh and dried flowers will be available to use. Fresh flowers out of water will last a few days only. To prolong the life of your crown, keep cool and spritz!
£20 per person. Spaces are limited to 10 people so please book now!