One for foodies and families alike, this event celebrates some of the best food, drink and talent our region has…View Event
Make a day at The Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth, Devon the highlight of your summer!
Join The Donkey Sanctuary in their 50th anniversary year at the award-winning Summer Fair; bigger and better than ever before, enjoy a day full of feel-good family fun.
Some of the highlights in this year’s fantastic programme include:
- Live music and family entertainment: East Devon Rock Choir, Horizonz, Punch & Judy, magic shows, circus skills and balloon modelling and family yoga.
- Traditional family games: hook a duck, horse racing, human fruit machine, flip the frog, wheel of fortune, welly wanging, duck race, coconut shy and teddy tombola.
- Bouncy castles, archery, go karts, inflatable games and trailer rides.
- Donkey demonstrations.
- Meet some of the friendly residents in donkey corner or head over the road to the sanctuary to meet hundreds more.
- Pick a prize raffle with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
- Fabulous food and drink including BUN (vegan), Fairfoods, Fanny Annie’s, Flaming Good Pizza Co., Good Game, Jacket Potato Man and Churros.
- Explore The Donkey Sanctuary village and learn about different areas of their charitable work in the UK and around the world.
- Pop-up shopping village with local crafts and produce.
£2.50 per person including prize draw entry, under 12s FREE. Free parking and dogs on leads welcome.
01395 573156 | [email protected]
All proceeds go directly to the worldwide work of The Donkey Sanctuary.