Becky Falls is a privately-owned Woodland Park and Visitor Attraction sitting within Dartmoor National Park. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our small team as Cafe Cook. Central to this role is the preparation and cooking of meals for our visitors and maintaining high levels of hygiene standards. In quieter times, you will also be required to work across both the Café and Gift Shop, operating the tills and serving customers.
This is a fixed-term contract working 5 days out of 7 on a rota, 9am to 5pm with a 30-minute un-paid lunch break. Becky Falls closes seasonally and therefore the position will run annually from February to early November. We would hope that the right candidate would wish to return each season.
- Preparation and cooking of all menu items.
- Updating the menu as required.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adherence to food safety regulations and completion of due diligence checks.
- Assisting in all areas of the Café and shop as/when required.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen and café by adhering to hygiene, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes; cleaning equipment.
- Previous experience with food preparation.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]