About the Role
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, organised and a fantastic communicator that relishes the challenge of a fast-paced sales environment, then we want to hear from you.
Do you want to be part of the team at the number one day out in the South West? Then we have a UNIQUE position within our family run business.
We are looking for a confident individual to sell our NEW membership packages for 2019. This position is available on a fixed term basis over the Easter holidays from 1st – 21st April 2019.
Read on if you:
- Are a great communicator
- Have a proven track sales record
- Have the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Are self-motivated
- Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have genuine passion when engaging with colleagues, guests and members
- Have experience of working within a team environment
- Have a thirst for knowledge and genuine passion to share experiences, insight and best practice with all those around you
- Are self-motivated team player, committed to demonstrating a positive attitude
- Available to work from 9am-6pm between the 1st April – 21st April 2019
- Communicate accurate information to guests regarding the Theme Park, prices and membership terms and conditions, in a timely manner to achieve set sales targets.
- To be professional at all times and to operate with integrity, ensuring all ways of working, brand standards and policies are fully understood and adhered to.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including the Guest journey and member experience, ensuring value for money and member retention is maximised.
- To be flexible to work a variety of shifts to accommodate the business requirements.
- To work in our membership hub, to answer any questions and to create new memberships with potential guests on the Theme Park.
- Salary of up to £9/hr
- Performance based commission structure OTE £1000
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Memberships
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Fantastic social calendar & events
For more information on this role please contact [email protected] or call on 01395 234 886.
Alternatively please apply by filling out an application form below.
Interviews will be held on 21st March between 9am – 5pm.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo.
Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation. Crealy is located just minutes from junction 30 of the M5 near Exeter.