You will be supervising a team of ride operators, ensuring the highest levels of health and safety standards and customer service are maintained at all times.
Along with recruiting, training and providing on-going support to the team you will personally act as an ambassador for the park throughout the day, helping to create amazing experiences for our guests.
This is a highly reactive role so expect to be thinking on your feet to overcome whatever challenges the department might face. An eye for detail is essential for this role.
You will be:
- A confident, outgoing team-player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to lead by example.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to meet the physical challenges of the role.
- Well presented with a professional appearance and manner.
- Flexible to work varied hours (between 7.00am-11.00pm) throughout the year.
- A quick learner who can adapt to changing situations easily.
Skills & Experiences
- Can demonstrate a customer-focused attitude. Ideal candidates will demonstrate extensive front-line customer service experience.
- Confidence in operating mechanical rides.
- Confident using computerised systems.
- Great organisational skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to drive sales across the department.
- Previous experience of co-ordinating and supervising a large team (desirable but not essential)
- Qualified First Aider (desirable but not essential