On the edge of wild and magical Dartmoor in Devon is a hidden gem of all things small, cute and…Explore
Set within a spectacular ancient valley, Dartmoor’s famous Becky Falls has been attracting visitors since 1903. No trip to Devon would be complete without a visit.
Explore over 50 acres of woodland rich in wildlife, with a choice of trails to suit all ages and abilities. The Blue Trail is a gentler walk along the Becka Brook and through the ancient oak woodland. The Red Trail is where you will discover our stunning waterfall and its dramatic 70ft drop. Try our notoriously fun boulder scramble and if you enjoy that, carry on to the Purple Trail for views of the beautiful lower falls.
We also offer hands-on animal encounter shows – get up close to some of our friendly residents. Who will you meet today? They could be furry, scaly or even have 8 legs! No session is the same. Not forgetting the Animal Feeding Sessions throughout the day with our Meerkats and animals in the petting area. To help children really discover nature there are Explorer Backpacks to borrow, and a stamp trail with a prize for every child.
After all this relax and treat yourself in our licensed woodland café and gift shop.There really is something for all ages, including your dog!
All shows and activities are included in your entrance fee!
- Ever wondered what’s in the woodland? Get kids outside this May half-term. 25th May - 2nd Jun
- £1.50 off per person for local residents this Devon Day 8th Jun
- Dads Go Free this Father’s Day at Becky Falls! 16th Jun
- National Cream Tea Day 28th Jun
- Armed Forces Day 29th Jun
- Summer Fun – Become A Conservation Superhero! 27th Jul - 1st Sep
- Halloween Fun! 19th - 27th Oct