Acceptance of terms
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of Liability
The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of DATA, or its members.
All intellectual property of DATA such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of DATA.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of DATA and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.devonstopattractions.co.uk website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Devon’s Top Attractions Facebook page you agree to Devon’s Top Attractions storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Devon’s Top Attractions and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by the stated deadline on each competition.
Please read the competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Devon’s Top Attractions
- Entries must be posted on the competition post.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge. The judge has final decision on the winner.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition and Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by commenting on the competition asking you to private message us. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- One entry per Facebook user will be accepted. Additional entries will not be considered within the competition.
- Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Win A Family Ticket – Complimentary Ticket Competitions Full Terms and Conditions
As above Facebook Competition T&C’s plus the below:
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
If any error, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes is as follows:
A family ticket to visit one of Devon’s Top Attractions which admits 2 adults and 2 children to any attraction listed on the reverse of the ticket. Exclusions may exist.
- Limitations and exclusions exist at some attractions. To see the full list of exclusions and full terms and conditions see this link. devonstopattractions.co.uk/exclusions
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The tickets are valid until end of December 2021.
- Not valid on bank holidays and for most special events.
- Complimentary tickets can only be used at current Devon Association of Tourist Attractions member attractions, listed on the reverse of the tickets.
- Some attractions may leave the Association during the twelve-month period.
- Devon’s Top Attractions are not responsible if attractions close due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date.
- Only one ticket accepted per paying group.
- Booking procedures and opening times may be changed due to Covid19, please ahead online book and check on website before venturing out.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.