Exclusions and Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary tickets can only be used at current Devon Association of Tourist Attractions member attractions listed on the tickets and may have their additional exclusions.
- Only one ticket per paying group.
- Devon’s Top Attractions STAFF TICKETS are not valid during school holidays.
- Some attractions may leave the Association during the twelve month period.
- Limitations and exclusions exist at some attractions.
- Advance online booking is nearly always essential and booking procedures may differ.
- Please check with individual attractions for opening times and booking procedures before setting out on your journey.
- Family ticket, admits 2 and Staff tickets – Can be used to visit one attraction only and attraction then retains the ticket.
- DATA is not responsible if attractions close due to unforeseen circumstances.
- A complimentary ticket has no financial value.
Individual attraction exclusions list below in alphabetical order.
Babbacombe Model Village – Complimentary tickets are not valid during any school holidays & events (Easter egg trail, Halloween & Christmas)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for Special events including any Crealy’s Fireworks Extravaganzas or Crealy Christmas Spectacular events.
The Milky Way – Complimentary tickets will not be accepted during school holidays. Spaces need to be reserved in advance at www.themilkyway.co.uk
Pecorama – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for any special events. Tickets allow entry to gardens, exhibition and one train ride per person.
Pennywell Farm – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for Christmas Nativity Events.
Seaton Tramway – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for any special events.
South Devon Railway – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year. However, the following are not included; all special event days including: Day out with Thomas, Polar Express, Dining Trains and Driver Experience Days
Stuart Line Cruises – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for any special events.
Wildwood Escot – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but not valid for any special events or in conjunction with other offers.
Woodlands Family Theme Park – Complimentary tickets are accepted throughout the year but can not be used in conjunction with Christmas Grotto entry.
Competitions – Full Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Devon’s Top Attractions or Facebook page you are agreeing to Devon’s Top Attractions storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Devon’s Top Attractions and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by the stated deadline on each competition.
Please read the competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Devon’s Top Attractions
- Entries must be posted on the competition post.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge. The judge has final decision on the winner.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition and Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by commenting on the competition asking you to private message us. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- One entry per Facebook user will be accepted. Additional entries will not be considered within the competition.
- Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.