Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM)
The Museum is now open again!
No booking required just turn up!
Exeter’s world-class museum has stunning displays and galleries, fabulous exhibitions and modern amenities.
The displays reveal Devon and Exeter’s rich history and global connections. Exotic animals, birds and insects delight children and the World Cultures galleries display stunning items from all over the world.
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery in Exeter, Devon, the largest in the city. It holds significant and diverse collections in areas such as zoology, anthropology, fine art, local and overseas archaeology, and geology.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 25th Sep - 9th Jan
- Simon Pope: Wassailing 15th Jan
- Underfoot and Overlooked 19th Jan
- Art Show 2020: Double Elephant Print Workshop 30th Nov - 30th Jan
- John Walter: SOUTHCOTTIAN 19th Nov - 30th Jan
- How to argue with a racist with Dr Adam Rutherford 10th Feb
- Beat as One: African drumming workshop 22nd - 23rd Feb
- In Plain Sight: Transatlantic slavery and Devon 29th Jan - 29th May
- Ray Balkwill: The River’s Voice 7th Dec - 26th Jun