Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM)
The Museum is now open again!
No booking required just turn up!
Exeter’s world-class museum has stunning displays and galleries, fabulous exhibitions and modern amenities.
The displays reveal Devon and Exeter’s rich history and global connections. Exotic animals, birds and insects delight children and the World Cultures galleries display stunning items from all over the world.
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery in Exeter, Devon, the largest in the city. It holds significant and diverse collections in areas such as zoology, anthropology, fine art, local and overseas archaeology, and geology.
- Butterflies in Motion 3rd - 4th Aug
- Make a Mask! 10th - 11th Aug
- Art Rocks! 17th - 18th Aug
- Taxidermy explained 25th Aug
- Floral Windows 24th - 25th Aug
- Sunshine Follies in the Garden 5th - 26th Aug
- Meet a historical character 30th Jul - 27th Aug
- Seedscapes: Future Proofing Nature 3rd Jul - 5th Sep
- Léonie Hampton: A Language of Seeds 18th May - 5th Sep
- Treasures of the Museum trail 6th Jul - 26th Sep