Stagecoach, much more than just your local bus company! You probably know Stagecoach as the local bus company in Devon…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM)
Exeter’s world-class museum has stunning displays and galleries, fabulous exhibitions and modern amenities.
The displays reveal Devon and Exeter’s rich history and global connections. Exotic animals, birds and insects delight children and the World Cultures galleries display stunning items from all over the world.
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM) is the largest museum in Exeter. It holds significant and diverse collections in areas such as zoology, anthropology, fine art, local and overseas archaeology, and geology.
- Art Pottery 20th Jun - 10th Dec
- Hollow Earth: Art, Caves and the Subterranean Imaginary 23rd Sep - 7th Jan
- Behind the Scenes: a talk with the Exeter Cathedral architect Camilla Finlay 24th Jan
- Project Buzz 13th Jun - 28th Jan
- Blast from the past 16th Feb
- Beasts, Botanicals and the British Empire: Natural history drawings at the RAMM 21st Feb
- Murder at the Museum – The Grey Wethers Mystery 8th Mar
- Art display by Janet Sainsbury – An International Women’s Day Celebration 9th Mar
- ARTIST ROOMS Bill Viola 27th Jan - 2nd Jun
- What Do You Collect? Picturing a collection 1st Jan - 14th Jul