Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM)
The Museum is now open again!
No booking required just turn up!
Exeter’s world-class museum has stunning displays and galleries, fabulous exhibitions and modern amenities.
The displays reveal Devon and Exeter’s rich history and global connections. Exotic animals, birds and insects delight children and the World Cultures galleries display stunning items from all over the world.
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery in Exeter, Devon, the largest in the city. It holds significant and diverse collections in areas such as zoology, anthropology, fine art, local and overseas archaeology, and geology.
- Feathers, Fashion and Feminism 21st Oct
- The Superhero Beaver and other Beaver Tails 26th Oct
- Reflected Patterns: Make your own teleidoscope 27th Oct
- Ancient Jewellery 28th Oct
- Night of Light and Sound 29th Oct
- Museum at Large 29th - 31st Oct
- Naomi Frears: In Other Words 14th Sep - 7th Nov
- A glimpse inside the 19th century wardrobe 10th Nov
- RAMM Lates 12th Nov
- Farthing Breakfasts and Penny Dinners 17th Nov
- A British Museum Spotlight Loan: A Ming Emperor’s seat 10th Aug - 21st Nov
- Michelle Sank: Breathe 18th Sep - 21st Nov
- Amy Shelton: Biophilia – The Exeter Florilegium 18th Sep - 21st Nov
- Shots taken: books, bars and beyond 20th Jul - 5th Dec
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 25th Sep - 9th Jan