Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery (RAMM)
The Museum is now open again!
No booking required just turn up!
Exeter’s world-class museum has stunning displays and galleries, fabulous exhibitions and modern amenities.
The displays reveal Devon and Exeter’s rich history and global connections. Exotic animals, birds and insects delight children and the World Cultures galleries display stunning items from all over the world.
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery in Exeter, Devon, the largest in the city. It holds significant and diverse collections in areas such as zoology, anthropology, fine art, local and overseas archaeology, and geology.
How much is entry to Royal Albert Memorial Museum?
When is Royal Albert Memorial Museum open?
Are dogs allowed at Royal Albert Memorial Museum?
- Meet the Archaeologists 21st May
- The Youth Panel Collection 2022 11th Jan - 22nd May
- How do I look? Drawing a self-portrait 31st May
- Looking like me: drawing a self-portrait 31st May
- Jubilee Crowns and Shields 31st May - 1st Jun
- Blue Jewel Ceilidh Band – Platinum Jubilee Celebrations 2nd Jun
- In Plain Sight: Transatlantic slavery and Devon 29th Jan - 5th Jun
- Joy Gregory: The Sweetest Thing 29th Jan - 5th Jun
- High Street of the Future – what could it look like? 26th May - 9th Jun
- Dreaming up the Past – Roman mythology by the Roman Wall 17th Jun
- What Do You Collect? Building a collection 11th Jan - 19th Jun
- Ray Balkwill: The River’s Voice 7th Dec - 26th Jun
- Trish Morrissey: Self Portrait with Two Snails 7th Dec - 26th Jun
- Exeter’s Fine Art Collection: Funded with Thanks 8th Feb - 17th Jul
- Brick by Brick: A LEGO brick history of Exeter 18th Jun - 11th Sep
- Simon Pope: Here’s to Thee 31st - 8th Jan
- Kay Walsh: All His Rights 28th Jun - 8th Jan
- Ruth Bell: Calling of the Tide 10th Jan - 9th Jul