The beautiful scenery of Devon, rewards the traveller with it’s lush greenery and rolling landscapes.
If you are travelling to Devon from the north, simply pick up the M5 southbound and follow it all the way down to the West Country.
From the south coast, Southampton or the M3 choose the A30/A303.
- RAC Route Planner – Plan your route, get journey times and print off maps.
- National Express Coaches – Online booking is available.
- Brittany Ferries – Useful info on getting to Plymouth by ferry.
Train travel is a great way to arrive, as you’ll pass some great scenery, and you’re doing your bit for the environment!
Direct services to Devon are offered at Paddington and Waterloo (London), Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham.
Travel to Devon by Train
- Trainline – Route planner with prices and availability.
Flying to Devon
Exeter Airport has excellent links within the UK, with direct connecting flights via Birmingham International Airport to Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle and Dublin.
Regular flights from International destinations throughout Europe and North America.
- Exeter International Airport – Get a plane straight to the heart of Devon.