GO BATTY AT KENTS CAVERN HALLOWEEN HALF TERM! Bring your little witches, wizards, ghosts and ghouls to Kents Cavern this…View Event
FEBRUARY HOLIDAY FUN! A programme of events hosted at Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves in the English Riviera UNESCO Global Geopark. Get involved in a range activities and workshops celebrating the remarkable story of Ice Age animal & Stone Age human occupation of these caves.
FAMILY FUN for February holidays – Sat 16 to Sun 24 Feb 2019
Celebrate life thousands of years ago by becoming one of the tribe and take part in your own Stone Age adventure! Could you make your own Stone Age shelter to survive? Could you become a hunter by searching for ancient beasts? Can you discover art in caves and recreate your own? There’s all of this and more to look forward to in the Stone Age festival, all week at Kents Cavern. There’s loads of activities to take part in, included in the cave admission price.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE CAVE ADMISSION:
- Ice Age Animal Hunt
- Flag Painting
- Meet Birds of Prey
- Animal Trail
- Shelter Building
- Spear Throwing
- Stone Age Trail
- Gemstone Dig
- Stone Age Pendant
- Flint Knapping Demo
- Junkman’s JunkJam!
Check the website for further information!
Extra bookable events and workshops…
- Stone Age Chef – foraging and cooking workshops
- Caves and Cosmos – stargazing evening
- Cave Cinema – underground showings of the Descent & Ice Age
- Stone Age Sessions – interactive musical and gathering workshop
- Flint Knapping Workshop – guided session to make your own flint handaxe
- Art in a Cave! – guided art session underground.