Company: River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP.
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs
Wage: Up to £ 21,840 per annum dependent on age and experience.
Essential Qualifications/ Experience: Not essential as training will be provided.
Start date: ASAP.
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
River Dart Country Park is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions and campsites for over 20 years. In addition to the campsite, bed and breakfast and play areas the park is also a popular venue for both corporate clients and weddings.
• You must be able to work to an exemplary standard and be capable of working under your own initiative.
• Be able to work with speed and efficiency, whilst demonstrating confidence and flexibility.
• Excellent timekeeping. Flexibility with working hours is essential, with regards to weekends and evenings.
• Presentable at all times.
• Situations may arise that require you to perform other duties for the Managers of the different departments.
Although this is advertised as a Seasonal position, it may become permanent for the right candidate.
• Assist chefs in the running of the Old Sawmill and Holne Park House kitchen plus other food outlets across site.
• Support all areas of the kitchen.
• Keep fridges, freezers and stores areas clean and organised. Correct stock control including rotation and storage.
• High level of health and safety maintained while working. Use correct manual handling procedures.
• Food allergy awareness training given.
• Ensure all workstations are clean and organised.
• Daily and weekly cleaning sheets kept up to date.
• Correct use of recycling and food waste bins.
• National recognised qualifications.
• Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
• Free entry to the park for you on your days off.
• 20% food discount whilst you are working.
• Discount off camping for you and your family.