Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery
The Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is Devon’s award-winning and truly modern museum of history, nature, world cultures and art. The museum is a welcoming oasis located in the heart of the city between leafy gardens and Exeter’s bustling high street.
‘Fascinating for all ages…. and it’s free!’
Admission is free. For tickets for special exhibitions and events book on line.
- Devon Voices 1914-1918: Home Front Stories Sat 15 Sep
- Canadians in Devon 1914 – 1918: War Photographs Sat 15 Sep
- Bedwyr’s Exeter RAMM raid: talk and performance with Bedwyr Williams Wed 26 Sep
- Songs and Stories: an evening with Steve Kightley Fri 28 Sep
- Behind the scenes tour: More in Store Sat 29 Sep
- Local Art Show 2019: Migration Tue 11 Jun