Exeter Cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England. Located in the centre of the city,…Explore
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery
The Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery is Devon’s award-winning and truly modern museum of history, nature, world cultures and art. The museum is a welcoming oasis located in the heart of the city between leafy gardens and Exeter’s bustling high street.
‘Fascinating for all ages…. and it’s free!’
Admission is free. For tickets for special exhibitions and events book on line.
- A Takeover Day of Multi-Sensory Magic Fri 23 Nov
- Hikmat Remembers Sat 24 Nov
- Christmas Musical Celebration Sat 01 Dec
- Traditional Christmas Wreath Making Workshops with Amanda Randell Cox Thu 06 Dec
- Victorian Christmas Decoration Making Sat 08 Dec
- Victorian Storytelling Sun 09 Dec
- Dementia-Friendly Victorian Christmas Thu 13 Dec
- Local Art Show 2019: Migration Tue 11 Jun