Join us at Quince Honey Farm and learn how to craft your very own natural and rustic Christmas Wreath to…View Event
Christmas Table Centrepiece Workshop - Sat 16th December, 10am - 12pm
Spend a morning getting crafty and creative and learn how to make a stunning Christmas Table Centrepiece by hand!
Using natural materials that have been mostly foraged from the grounds and gardens of Quince Honey Farm, you will create a bespoke table centrepiece with seasonal flourishes and festive decorations perfect for Christmas! Our head gardener Rebecca will give you an introduction to the craft and the techniques of selecting and applying your foliage, advice and inspiration on how to get the very best from your design through the use of texture and colour, tips for how to keep it fresh and long-lasting over the Christmas period, and plenty of hands-on support. You will learn how to make your own personalised table centrepiece from start to finish using traditional methods, seasonal fresh and dried foliage and fruit, festive decorations and adornments.
This is a friendly and relaxed workshop, suitable for beginners, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get some floristry hints and tips. Enjoy a glass of Bucks fizz and a mince pie during the workshop and, at the end, take your centrepiece home with you ready to put on show for Christmas. A wonderful way to spend a morning and get into the festive spirit – Christmas jumpers are welcomed!
Book online (booking fee applies), or book by phone (01769 572 401), or in person in our shop!
- Suitable for beginners, no experience is necessary, for both adults and children (age 12 +). Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Places are limited so advance booking is essential.
- Please bring gardening gloves and secateurs with you, and a notebook and pen to make notes if you wish. All other materials, including a range of festive foliage and natural decorations, are provided although please feel free to bring any extra items with you from home to adorn your centrepiece.
- Mince pies and a hot/drink cold drink are included the workshop price.
- This workshop requires dexterity in the fingers and is not suitable for people with arthritis in their hands or similar conditions that affect dexterity.
- Includes a 10% discount voucher to spend in the shop on the day.
- Free onsite parking available.
- This workshop requires a minimum number of bookings to go ahead, in the event of cancellation by Quince Honey Farm customers will receive a full refund.