Powderham Castle lies in a beautiful deer park on the banks of the River Exe, just a stone’s throw from…Explore
Stuart Line Cruises
Award-winning family boat trips for over 50 years!
The all-weather attraction sailing all-year round on the calm and sheltered waters of the River Exe and along the World Heritage Site Jurassic Coast during the summer months.
All boats have an outdoor upper deck with oodles of fresh air and cosy blankets for great viewing and indoor, heated lower decks with huge windows – perfect whatever the weather has in store!
Hot and cold refreshments and snacks are available and there are toilet facilities on board.
There are heaps of cruises and day trips available, River and Mini Coastal Cruises are great for families or there are plenty of longer trips along the Jurassic Coast and South Devon coastline for those wanting more of a day out – there is something for everyone whatever the British weather!
Stuart Line Cruises pride themselves on their exceptional levels of customer service and warm and friendly crew, its no wonder they have been awarded five years of 5 Star TripAdvisor ratings!
Just 15 minutes off the M5 at Junction 30, these boat trips are easily accessible and offer a beautifully unique perspective of this stunning part of the British coastline.
Embark on an incredible trip with the multi-award winning, family run attraction where everyone is guaranteed a warm and hearty welcome aboard!
- Band Night with Silver Bullet 5th Jul
- Band Night with Reckless 27th Jul
- Teignmouth Carnival Cruise 1st Aug
- Band Night with Carnaby Street 10th Aug
- Countess Wear Evening Cruise 3rd Jul - 30th Aug
- Dartmouth Regatta Cruise 31st Aug
- Fish and Fizz Cruise 7th Jun - 13th Sep
- Exeter Canal Cruise 13th May - 23rd Sep
- Sidmouth Day Trip 14th May - 25th Sep
- Band Night with the Reggaskas 27th Sep
- Band Night with Reflex 80 6th Dec
- Band Night with Filta 20th Dec
- Guided Birdwatching Cruises 13th Nov - 8th Mar