The Seaton Jurassic Experience – Travelling 200 million years back in time! At Seaton Jurassic we’ll take you on a…Explore
NOW OPEN! Everyday 10am -5pm
We look forward to seeing you.
Our full risk assessment and and Covid response plan can be found here
Discover East Devon’s glorious Axe Valley from the top deck of a heritage tram. Journey from Seaton, gateway town to the World Heritage Jurassic Coast, through two nature reserves alongside the Axe estuary to historic Colyton, “Devon’s most rebellious town”.
Open top double deckers for panoramic views of the estuary and enclosed saloons in wet weather; we’ve got the lot! Our trams run every day throughout the season. See wildlife and discover Devon’s hidden secrets. Find out about our history and journey back in time to a golden age of travel.
- Driver’s Eye Experience 19th Sep
- Driver’s Eye Experience 26th Sep
- Driver’s Eye Experience 3rd Oct
- Driver’s Eye Experience 10th Oct
- Driver’s Eye Experience 17th Oct
- Driver’s Eye Experience 24th Oct
- The Polar Express™ Tram Ride 26th - 28th Nov
- The Polar Express™ Tram Ride 2nd - 5th Dec
- The Polar Express™ Tram Ride 8th - 12th Dec
- The Polar Express™ Tram Ride 14th - 24th Dec
- The Story Tram! 1st Oct